- Finding factors of a number
- Finding Proper Factors of a number
- Describing the best moves on the factor game and why they are the best moves
- Describing a set of numbers in relation to their divisibility rules. For example, list the multiples of 12 up to 100 and describe the divisibility rules for the multiples
- Describe what makes a number prime
- Describe the reasons why certain numbers do not appear on the Product Game board while others do
- Know and use various divisibility rules
- Identify primes and composites
- Name at least two...
- abundant numbers
- deficient numbers
- perfect numbers
- square numbers
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Things to think about for Thursday's Quiz...
Your first quiz of the year is this Thursday 9.18.13. Here are some things to review: