This week we should be taking our unit test for Prime Time. Periods 1,2,8,9 will be testing Wednesday, October 5th and Period 5,6 will most likely be testing Friday, October 7th. Below are a list of problems from ACE pages, Additional Practice Sheets, and Skills sheets that you can find in Prime Time on the math website. These problems are hand picked to target specific skills and types of problems you'll encounter on the test.
- ACE Investigation 1 Problems #32, 34
- ACE Investigation 2 Problems #16, 23, 33
- ACE Investigation 3 Problems #1-9, 14, 27, 30, 36, 37
- ACE Investigation 4 Problems #4-12, 14, 19-26, 31
- Additional Practice Investigation 3 #1, 3
- Skills Investigation 3 #7
- Skills Investigation 4 - All
You may not want to limit yourself to only these problems. It may be helpful to practice the other problems not mentioned to deepen your understanding. Remember the answers are also supplied on the site to check your work.